Saturday, May 4, 2013

Mad Men

I thought I would talk about my favorite show on television right now, Mad Men on AMC. It is on Sunday nights,  and currently in its sixth season. The show is set in the 1960's, and revolves around an ad agency in New York City, and the lives of the characters, especially main character Don Draper (Jon Hamm.) The show does a good job involving historical events from the 60's, and shows how the United States was during this time period. The show has gained a good following, and fame for receiving multiple awards. I would recommend anybody to check this show out, before its gone. I would surely think it will go down with the all time great drama series, up there with The Sopranos, but including all TV series as well. Included is a promo for the first season, but the show has changed a lot since. I have currently been tweeting some quotes from the lead character Don Draper. You can check my twitter for that. @joeymisdemeanor

No comments:

Post a Comment